Collection Statement – Booking
(required under Australian Privacy Principle (“APP”) 5)
Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which Pi r2 is collecting your personal information is to provide you with booking services such as to process any appointment or booking you may have made through us, and to contact you if there is a cancellation or change in your appointment details.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- send you information related to health or vaccines
- remind you of upcoming vaccinations such as when you are due for a Covid-19 booster vaccine
- fulfil purposes otherwise required/permitted by law (including the Privacy Act); and
If you don’t provide us with the personal information requested or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, this could impact the level of service we are able to provide to you. For example we will not be able to contact you in the case of an appointment cancellation or change.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- The provider(s) you select for your booking and appointment
- Medicare and other Government/Public health organisations
If you have any queries, concerns or other questions regarding Pi r2’s collection of your personal information, please contact Pi r2’s Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org